1. What is wrong with this put-away?
2. In your direct area or piece of equipment, name a pinch point hazard and ways to reduce the risk?
3. Name 2 behaviors that must be used at intersections walking or on powered equipment.
4. True or False: A pre-trip equipment inspection is required no matter how many shifts and if you take over the equipment from someone else?
Answers1. No wrap on top pallet to keep product from falling.
2. Site specific; could be other equipment, body part not in the running lines, conveyor systems, dock doors, etc.
3. Horn, eye contact, be seen, SLAM (Stop, Look, Access, Manage)