July 23, 2018
Q & A
1. True or False? One consequence of unsafe backing is striking and pinning a pedestrian.
2. True or False? Drivers should always look above the vehicle to avoid low hanging objects.
3. Which of the following represents the acronym G.O.A.L
A. Get Out And Look
B. Get Out And Listen
C. Go Out And Leave
D. Give Out A Lot
E. None of the above
4. A vehicle has how many sides?
5. If you collide with a fixed object, even if you have a spotter to assist you, who is at fault?
5. You, the driver are 100% at fault
Backing up a truck is one of the most dangerous - and potentially expensive - maneuvers that truckers can do and can be overcome by the use of extra care and caution. Backing events require extreme...
Truck drivers keep America moving. Without the men and women drivers here at Verst Logistics, we would not be able to expand and grow our business. Here at Verst Logistics, we want to take time to...
Get the Capacity When and Where You Need It You have a line of products that is really growing and you need to ship every week to job sites for delivery, but you don’t have a enough drivers or enough...