- Ensure that you have two (2) good handholds on handles or other grips
- Place foot squarely on step (3 Point Contact)
- Use your legs to push you up into the cab, while using your hands for grip and balance
- Lift leg off the ground and place it squarely onto next step
- With all four (4) limbs in contact with grips and steps, remove one hand and restablish positioning
- Repeat 1 and 2 on the next steps until you are almost ready to enter the cab.
- With all four (4) limbs in contact, turn your body so that you are able to sit squarely on the seat.
- Avoid harsh twisting motions to prevent injury
- Pull self towards seat and sit down
Exit is in reverse entry method. Remember, climb in, climb out!